Ecommerce Wiki Week
16.07.2019 - Amsterdam University
On July 16th, 17th and 18th 2019, join the Ecommerce Foundation during the EcommerceWiki Week, a 3-day summer academy at Amsterdam University. Obtain practical knowledge and insights about ecommerce with experts in their fields. Discover how to better: attract new customers, convert them and how to retain them?
The sessions during this 3-day-course are related to Search Engine Marketing, Digital Branding, Voice, Social Media, UX & Optimization, Mobile & A.I, Growth Hacking, Marketplaces and Customer Intimacy amongst others.
Attend keynotes performed by leaders in the industry such as Google, Shopify, Facebook, WE Fashion, Lush… Participate in workshops, constructive lectures, as well as meet with key decision-makers and sign-up to exclusive company visits. Finally, take advantage of this event to develop your network. 200+ professionals and 30+ industries will be brought together in this learning event like no other.
Academy Day 1 – 16/07: Get Traffic!
Academy Day 2 – 17/07: Convert!
Academy Day 3 – 18/07: Repeat!
5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
– World-class ecommerce advice from industry leaders: classes, workshops and keynote presentations
– Practical solutions and innovative insights for your business
– Exclusive visits to high-profile companies: Google, Lush, Heineken
– Discover and explore the latest tools, techniques and technologies in ecommerce
– Networking: 200+ senior ecommerce professionals in attendance
FGHS MEMBER’S DISCOUNT
50% discount on the final ticket price with the code “FGHS2019”.